Microsoft Teams is a communication tool for chats and online meetings. Lifesize integration with Microsoft Teams enables HD video conferencing inside and outside your organization from within the MS Teams workflow. Microsoft Teams together with Lifesize - the best of both worlds.
Fits within existing workflows
Lifesize integration with Microsoft Teams allows for a smooth implementation and works with the user experience you are already familiar with, making it easy for users and IT.
Exceptional meeting experience
Enhance your Microsoft environment with industry-leading video call quality and interoperability. Easily communicate with customers, partners and suppliers wherever they are. Even if they don’t use Microsoft Teams, people outside the organization can connect to a Lifesize meeting effortlessly using their web browser or any video conferencing system.
A compact combination of both worlds
Boost adoption in Microsoft Teams and empower your people to be more effective and engaged by combining world-class video conferencing from Lifesize with the best elements of Microsoft Teams for internal collaboration.
- Provides familiar workflow for scheduling and joining meetings from the Microsoft Teams app
- Allows single-click joining of meetings from the Meetings tab in the Microsoft Teams app
- Supports chat commands to instantly create and join Lifesize meetings from the chat interface in Microsoft Teams
- Leverage Lifesize for Microsoft Teams in specific channels or all of your Microsoft Teams channels
- Meetings created via Lifesize make it easy for people outside the organization to join
Lifesize integrates properly with your organization and easily integrates with the Microsoft tools you use every day:
- • Microsoft Teams – Schedule and join meetings from the Microsoft Teams app
- Microsoft Outlook - Add-in for scheduling meetings and making video calls within Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365 oder Exchange 2013 Kalender - Subscribe your Lifesize systems to your calendar
- Desktop launchers for Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge
- Lifesize app supports Windows desktops running Windows 7, 8 und 10.
- Continued support for Skype for Business users calling Lifesize meetings, users and connected Lifesize Icons
- Microsoft Azure and Active Directory Federation Services Single Sign-On (SSO) Authentication